USB Powered Bug Zapper Mosquito Killer Lamp
● Light source to attract mosquitoes in and starve mosquitoes in the tray
● No radiation, non-toxic, safe to human and pets
● Low power consumption, USB power with DC 5V safe voltage
● Easy to clean: remove the storage box to clean mosquitoes with tissue or a small brush
Functions: Environmental friendly
Product size (L x W x H): 12.50 x 12.50 x 19.00 cm / 4.92 x 4.92 x 7.48 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 13.00 x 13.00 x 19.50 cm / 5.12 x 5.12 x 7.68 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Mosquito Killer Lamp, 1 x USB Cable
1. Hang the mosquito killer lamp over the clearing about 0.8-1.2 miles.
2. Please keep the lamp away from people, because people’s temperature and odour are more attractive than the machine for the mosquitoes, especially the pregnant and the infant. In order to assure the effect of the lamp, please use it in the place without people.
3. It is the light source of the lamp lures the mosquitoes. So when the lamp works, please turn off other lights. The darker the environment is, the more effective it will be.
4. The mosquito killer lamp is different from the mosquito-repellent incense, because it can not kill the mosquitoes at once. In other words, it needs time to work. It is suggested that turn on the lamp before sleeping (at least 3 hours), in this way, it can work effectively.
5. It is advisable not to open the window when the lamp is on. Install the window screen is a good way to avoid the other mosquitoes come in since the indoor mosquitoes have been killed out.
6. Open the mosquito storage box after 7 days. Because the lamp kills the mosquitoes with the method of physics which makes the mosquitoes die of thirst or starvation. If the box is opened frequently, the surviving mosquitoes might fly away.
7. Please use the lamp 3-5 days continuously for the first time. When the lamp works during the day, in order to keep dark, please close the windows and doors, and draw the curtains. It is better to turn on the lamp in the bedroom, and then move it to the living room, washroom or kitchen when sleeping.